ANTIBACTERIAL TREATMENT FOR DIESEL
- The antibacterial treatment for diesel fuel eliminates all types of contamination derived from microbes, fungi, algae and bacteria present in the water inside tanks of diesel fuels (diesel and biodiesel).
- The treatment protects the inside of the tank in temperatures of up to 60 °C.
- Once the treatment is applied, the deposit will be disinfected.
- Extends the useful life of the filters avoiding their obstruction.
- The treatment has a great power of emulsion and distribution, its use guarantees a long conservation of the deposit.
- Non-corrosive product.
How to use and dose:
- Treatment designed for the cleaning of fuel tanks in fleets of vehicles, nautical, gasoline, heating oil, etc…
- Add antibacterial treatment for diesel fuel directly in the tank at the indicated dosage. For normal Gas Oil: 1 liter per 1000 liters of gas oil, for infected Gas Oil: 1 liter per 200 liters of gas oil.
Packaging sizes available:
- 1 liter
BUY ECOPOWER TREATMENT AND TAKE CARE OF YOUR VEHICLE