ANTI FRICTION TREATMENT AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION
The Ecopower Additives team has worked for years to develop state-of-the-art formulas based on the latest technologies (above all the NANOTECHNOLOGY).
It reduces the friction up to 95% per 100,000 km, regenerates both scratches and micro-cracks and at the same time minimizes the natural wear of metallic elements.
IT PROTECTS THE GEARBOX
- Minimizing friction, corrosion as well as wear and tear up to 95%.
- Preventing the appearance of internal waste.
- Improving the resistance to wear in both high and low temperature as well as in conditions of extreme loads.
- Reducing the excessive temperature and cooling down the components.
- Extending the oil efficiency duration.
BETTER DRIVING EXPERIENCE
- Eliminates noises and smoothens the operation of the mechanisms by reducing vibrations.
- It reduces the oil consumption.
The most common uses:
- Automatic transmission, speed shifter, self-locking system, power steering, cooling compressor; manual transmissions requiring a low viscosity liquid.
- Compatible with all types of oils recommended by manufacturers of automatic transmissions.
How to use and dose:
- Add 30ml of Ecopower anti-friction per litre of oil. (Before using the liquid, check the type of oil used in the gearbox of your vehicle.) It is quite common for manual transmissions to use an ATF or engine oil. If this is the case, use the Automatic Transmissions additive instead of the one for Manual Transmissions and Gears).
- Reapply every 100,000 km or 2000 driving hours.
Packaging Sizes Available:
- 250 ml
- 1 liter
BUY ECOPOWER TREATMENT AND TAKE CARE OF YOUR VEHICLE